Saturday, May 7, 2016

Momma, what are you thankful for?

This is E2's new question she likes to ask.... a lot. At first it was cute, I was so proud she knew that God gives us gifts and we should be thankful to Him. Then (5 days later), it was less cute. She was not appeased if I gave her the same answer as last time and my brain was starting to hurt trying to come up with new things to tell her!

But perhaps this revealed something about my own heart... perhaps my busy, unpredictable days are crowding out a spirit of thankfulness. Yikes. That's not what I want. So here's to being spurred on in holiness by my two year old. Here's to taking every thought captive and making it obedient to Christ (2 Cor 10:5).  So let me ask you..... what are you thankful for today?







 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Colossians 3:15

No comments:

Post a Comment