Friday, February 21, 2014

Photo Montage

Here is a photo montage.. what we do when it rains all day long! I have a lot I want to talk about, some of which I'm still praying through, trying to understand what the Lord is teaching us.... but there's no time to write! So suffice to say I am thankful for busy toddlers, smiling babies, simple dinners, our stroller and a godly husband who helps me make sense of it all.

so proud of putting on our own headband

perhaps if I make her wear them now... she'll leave them on when she's 2!

playing in daddy's hammock on the porch, not sure who was having more fun!

ah! When did my baby become a young girl??!! Love her

Some kids get scholarships for brains, others for brawn, maybe I can get one for sheet determination. "I will fit this thing in my mouth!"

Be still my heart

ps... check out those baby blues and RED eyebrows! Maybe Jarrod had something to do with this one :)

Other updates, all is going well in our house, praise the Lord! E2 had her 2 month check up, little piglet is just shy of 10 pounds! I'm starting a pool for when E2 will usurp E1 in height/weight. My guess is by 18 months. E1 is so fun to talk to now... she has her own ideas and for sure her own will. The next post will most likely be on all that we're learning about discipline..... 

Thanks for reading and caring about our family! We'll write again soon
-the Reeds

No comments:

Post a Comment